Date:      Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:47:46 -0600
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
To:        Mark Hobden <markhobden@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patches to update jdk15 to patchset 2

On Sat, Sep 10, 2005 at 09:42:38PM +0100, Mark Hobden wrote:
> Thanks for so much for all your work, without Java running I would not
> be able to use FreeBSD as my main desktop OS at home and work :-)
>
> The latest port compiled fine on my FreeBSD 6 beta 3 using the native
> 1.4.2 jdk to bootstrap it. However when I tried setting
> WITH_MOZILLA=firefox it failed to complie with the following messages.
>
> Sorry if I have applied the patch wrong or have something set wrong on
> my system. Please let me know if I can send you any files or if there
> is anything I can test at all.

No, I think you've done everything correctly.  I think that what is
happening is that back when I did the plugin support Firefox installed
the nspr files, but now it doesn't (as of late August).  I will need
to do some additional changes to support nspr being separate.  Yuk.

Thanks for the report!

--
Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Information Technology              FreeBSD : glewis@FreeBSD.org