Date:      Mon, 19 Sep 2005 00:36:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gloryjoy Ga-ang <gloryjoyg@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   freebsd for windows PC games

Hi

I am presently using windows XP as my OS using a LAN
and I want to switch to Freebsd, but I have a few
questions regarding the compatibility of the OS with
windows PC games? Can I still run those games even if
I am using the freebsd OS? If not, are there any more
alternatives to run those PC games, and can those
games run smoothly? (especially the multiplayer games)..

http://mail.yahoo.com