Date:      Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:34:35 -0400
From:      brian kaczynski <socomseal989@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ps/2 mouse

My PS/2 mouse doesn't move in Xorg. I've tried the protocol on auto and ps/2 in xorgconfig, but nothing seems to work. I've noticed there isn't an entry in /dev for psm0. I'm using a keyboard, video, mouse switcher, but that shouldn't matter because it worked on linux before. I tried adding the mouse in sysinstall with the mouse daemon, but i still have no psm0, and of course, the mouse still doesnt work. Any help, ideas, suggestions would be wonderful. Thanks in advance.