Date:      Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:01:01 -0300
From:      Pablo Allietti <pablo@lacnic.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xorg.conf block my machine

hi all. i have xorg loading in tty7 at startup.
i change my mouse and i modified the file xorg.conf to mouse0 to mouse1.

well.... the problem is my machine cant start again :( load all system
but when finish and try to start X system the screen blinking and i cant
do anything

i try to load freebsd in safe mode but nothing the same is possible
modified the file xorg.conf in any way?

i boot in single user too. but the filesystem is read only and i cant
find a editor too. :(
--

.-

Pablo Allietti