Date:      Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:47:08 -0500
From:      Jesse Sheidlower <jester@panix.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't build mplayer-skins: checksum missing error

I'm trying to build mplayer-skins as part of an upgrade of GNOME.
I am unable to get around a weird error with a supposedly missing
checksum in mplayer. After I choose my options (the default skin
only), I get:

===> Options unchanged
===> Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
===> Extracting for mplayer-skins-1.1.2_1
=> No MD5 checksum recorded for mplayer/.
=> No suitable checksum found for mplayer/.
*** Error code 1

In multimedia/mplayer/distinfo I do have what appears to be MD5 and
SHA256 checksums. I have cvsupped my ports tree, distcleaned both
the mplayer and the mplayer-skins ports, and removed and rebuilt
mplayer, all with no effect.

What else can I try? And, if there answer is "nothing," is there
anything I can do so that I can get on with the rest of my GNOME
upgrade and come back to this later?

Thanks.

Jesse Sheidlower