Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:34:34 -0400
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Best way to create a large data space

 i have a Sun Ultra 40 with 4 500F SATA drives. I plan on using this
 machine primarily for a large data storage requirement.

 What I want is one large /data partition. Given all the choices for doing
 this in FreeBSD (software) what's the "best" choice here? The partio will
 be shared via SAMBA if that affects the thhinking here.

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967