Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:13:27 -0700
From:      Joshua Lewis <joshua.lewis@familyfunzone.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Mount an unknown drive

   I got some sleep and thought about it some more and was wondering if
   it is possible that FreeSBIE (Running FreeBSD 5.3) simply can't read
   my drive that was formated durring an install of 6.0. Or has it not
   changed enough to cause that problem?

   There is a:

   /dev/ad0s1a

   /dev/ad0s1b

   /dev/ad0s1c

   /dev/ad0s1d

   /dev/ad0s1e

   /dev/ad0s1f

   I treid to mount all of those last night.

   mount /dev/ad0s1f /mnt

   I also tried

   mount -t ufs /dev/ad0s1f /mnt

   Same results every time. The device is busy.
   Sincerely,
   Joshua Lewis