Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:43:33 +0930
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Konstantin Dimitrov <kosio.dimitrov@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DVB-S under FreeBSD

--AJd+a2ML6L6CXP6l

On Sunday, 10 September 2006 at 20:09:06 +0300, Konstantin Dimitrov wrote:
> are there any work in that direction - support for DVB-S cards under
> FreeBSD?

Not that I know of, but I'll be looking at the responses very
carefully.

> it would be great to be able to watch digital TV broadcasts under
> FreeBSD.

Agreed.  That can be DVB-C or DVB-T as well, of course; I'm currently
interested in DVB-T.  I've been trying to set up a Linux machine with
a DViCO Fusion HDTV card, and it would be nice to have more control.
I'm thinking of writing a driver for it, but I don't know if I have
the time.  If anybody's interested in collaborating, please let me
know.

Greg

--AJd+a2ML6L6CXP6l

--AJd+a2ML6L6CXP6l--