Date:      Sat, 03 Mar 2007 13:50:40 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        piso@freebsd.org
Cc:        perforce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 115279 for review

In message: <200703031614.l23GE0QR013965@repoman.freebsd.org>
            Paolo Pisati <piso@freebsd.org> writes:
: 	Restore pccard ability to support filtered drivers:
:
: 	o check for filter and ithread handlers
: 	o fix pccard_intr() return code

Good catch...

I think we should re-evaluate how CSC interrupts are handled for
CardBus and PC Card in general, which might simplify things in this
area of the code.  It was originally put into place to handle sudden,
surprise removal of the cards in a (mostly) sane way.  Now that the
underlying reasons for having these checks are gone, it would make
things better if this could be investigated...  I'll have to add it to
my list...

Warner