Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2007 18:14:51 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   Sun, Java stuff...

	Unless I was dreaming, I seem to recall that Sun Micro was
	dropping its claims to things-Java a few weeks ago.  If true,
	why it it still so difficult to find the ports/packages/binaries
	for the Java suites we've got?  I had to google around to find
	the tzupdate zip file; what was in the diablojdk15 port didn't
	jibe with reality.  wget failed, &c.

	I haven't seen anything on this list if it's been discussed.
	Anybody clue me in?  or is this some sort of thing that has to be
	"**lawyered**" ...?

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline@thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix