Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:16:38 -0600
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   fusefs-sshfs fails to compile

I'm not sure why, but fusefs-sshfs refuses to compile on a Thinkpad R52
running FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE.  I get the following when I try (watch the
line wrap after -qa on the second line):

    Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/fusefs-sshfs.
    ** Command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script -qa
/tmp/portinstall.19963.0 env make reinstall
    ** Fix the installation problem and try again.
    ** Listing the failed packages (*:skipped / !:failed)
            ! sysutils/fusefs-sshfs (install error)

There was a lot before that, of course, but I didn't want to dump it all
to the mailing list.  The rest is posted online at:

  http://sob.apotheon.org/files/sshfs.fail.txt

Thanks in advance for any help.

"The ability to quote is a serviceable
substitute for wit." - W. Somerset Maugham