Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:10:39 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <m.apitz@oclcpica.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   wpa_supplicant && and no ctrl_interface for wpa_cli

Hello,

I'm (now) launching wpa_supplicant at boot time via /etc/rc.conf as:

ifconfig_iwi0="WPA"

and all is fine with WEP and WPA-PSK in the different Wifi locations
which I have configured in /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf; but the configured
UNIX domain socket files for communication in

ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant

will only be created if I start wpa_supplicant later manually again;
I have checked the boot messages, but wpa_supplicant is started after
local file systems are mounted and no errors are there;

any ideas?

thx

	matthias
--