Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2007 02:09:32 -0600
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        Tuomo Valkonen <tuomov@iki.fi>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ion3 license violation

On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 07:48:03AM +0000, Tuomo Valkonen wrote:
> And this shows to a user trying to install it, how?

  ===>   NOTICE:

  This port is deprecated; you may wish to reconsider installing it:

  is more than 28 days old, which the author states violates his license.
  Do not contact author.

  It is scheduled to be removed on or after 2008-01-12.

This is normally as fast as we pull out the rug from under existing
users' feet.  If the above isn't satisfactory, I will immediately
remove it from the Ports Collection.

mcl