Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:26:27 +0100
From:      Thierry Thomas <thierry@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux-list@uol.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: miro "Loading Miro Guide" forever

--m51xatjYGsM+13rf

Le Jeu 13 d=E9c 07 =E0 11:34:25 +0100, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <liou=
x-list@uol.com.br>
 =E9crivait=A0:
> Hi,

Hello,

>   I've been trying to use multimedia/miro but I am having a problem. I=20
> cannot access the Miro Guide. On startup, miro delivers the message=20
> laptop unattended for a couple of hours but nothing changed.
>=20
>   miro seems to be working otherwise. I can search videos, create=20
> channels and watch/download videos.
>=20
>   I am attaching the script(1) output. Let me know if there is anything=
=20
> I can do to help.

Your script shows that you built it against xulrunner, which is not
enabled, and I have not tested this combination; could you please build
it again, defining either WITH_GECKO=3Dfirefox or WITH_GECKO=3Dseamonkey?

Best regards,
--=20
Th. Thomas.

--m51xatjYGsM+13rf