Date:      Wed, 21 May 2008 14:27:22 -0400
From:      Derek Taylor <det135@psu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kerberized CIFS client?

This question was previously posed of the freebsd-questions list, but
with no response for a week, I'd like to try my luck here.  If there's
any more information I should include, please speak up: I would be glad
to oblige.

I would like to use smb/cifs with kerberos auth, but mount_smbfs doesn't
seem to support this.

Is anyone aware of an alternate means of performing a mount via smb/cifs
or any patches to provide such functionality?

I already have smbclient working with -k, but I am also interested in a
mount.

Thanks

-Derek.