Date:      Tue, 2 Sep 2008 16:48:34 -0700
From:      Hong <ljfong@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Maildrop with MySQL look-up?

Hi,

How do I enable MySQL look-up when I install maildrop from the port system? I
looked at the Makefile:

# New ports collection makefile for:    maildrop
# Date created:     16 November 1998
# Whom:         Tom Hukins <tom@eborcom.com>
#
# $FreeBSD: ports/mail/maildrop/Makefile,v 1.50 2008/08/21 06:17:37 rafan Exp $
#

# The following compile-time options are available:
# WITH_AUTHLIB=yes  Enable optional support for Courier Auth Library
# WITH_FAM=yes      Enable optional support for File Alteration Monitor
# WITH_GDBM=yes     Enable database extensions using GDBM (default: off)
# MAILDROP_SUID=<uid>,
# MAILDROP_SGID=<gid>   Maildrop will be installed with suid permissions for
#           MAILDROP_SUID, and sgid permissions for MAILDROP_SGID.
# MAILDROP_TRUSTED_USERS=<user> Specify users allowed to use the -d option
# NO_MAILWRAPPER=yes    If defined, let configure guess which sendmail binary
#           to use

There doesn't seem to be a way to enable mysql for the maildrop in the port system directly.

Thanks,

Hong