Date:      Fri, 2 Jan 2009 02:36:36 -0500
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Web server password management

I am setting up an Aoache2 webserver, and I want to require authenticon for
some of it's contents. I am thinking of using htaccess.

Is there a package that I can install that will allow users to request that
various account management tasks be done. What I have in mind is a page
that let's people request accounts, allows me to approve these request, and
updates the users for for htpassword?

programs.