Date:      Tue, 7 Jul 2009 08:40:35 -0700
From:      Robert <traveling08@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>, beech@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   xmms crash

Greetings

For over a year when trying to double the size of xmms the graphic
would become garbled. It was easy to kill the process, so I would just
leave it normal size.

Last night's portsnap showed an update for xmms (1.2.11_7). After
updating the port I again tried to double the size. xmms crashed with
the following data.

Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

I am hoping this will help in providing a solution to an annoyance.
Since it does not affect the usability of xmms, I hesitate to call it a
real problem.

Thanks for reading this.

Robert