Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:26:13 +0000
From:      Hywel Mallett <hywel@hmallett.co.uk>
To:        Lorenzo Perone <lopez.on.the.lists@yellowspace.net>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any news on the HAST Project?

Quoting Lorenzo Perone <lopez.on.the.lists@yellowspace.net>:

> a while ago (October) there was a really sexy announcement
> on freebsd-announce: HAST[1] :) Any news about it?

I emailed pjd in mid-December, and received the response (which I'm
sure he won't mind me reproducing):

"...the goal at this point is to finish it by February. I'll post the
code for testing once it is ready. It will be committed to HEAD after
some testing from others, but it will probably take another month."

About the same time a status update was posted on the FreeBSD
Foundation blog at
http://freebsdfoundation.blogspot.com/2009/12/update-on-hast-project.html