Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 2010 05:59:25 -0800
From:      Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd@jdc.parodius.com>
To:        Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Recent mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin update -- dependency errors?

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 02:40:48PM +0100, Gabor Kovesdan wrote:
> El 2010. 02. 10. 14:13, Jeremy Chadwick escribió:
> >Please CC me on responses, as I'm not subscribed to freebsd-ports.
> >
> >I'm afraid to upgrade this port to 3.3.0 as a result of the below:
> I've just fixed two problems but I don't see this one here. The ASO
> tinderbox couldn't deal with this and didn't provide me any useful
> error log so I had to test this locally, that's why it didn't go
> smoothly. If someone could provide more information on this, that
> would be more than welcome.

Here's /var/db/ports/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin/options:

# This file is auto-generated by 'make config'.
# No user-servicable parts inside!
# Options for p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.2.5_4
_OPTIONS_READ=p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.2.5_4
WITH_AS_ROOT=true
WITH_SPAMC=true
WITHOUT_SACOMPILE=true
WITHOUT_DKIM=true
WITHOUT_SSL=true
WITHOUT_GNUPG=true
WITHOUT_MYSQL=true
WITHOUT_PGSQL=true
WITHOUT_RAZOR=true
WITH_SPF_QUERY=true
WITHOUT_RELAY_COUNTRY=true

On an 8.0-STABLE box with these options checked (using "make config") to
match the above, I can reproduce it.

If I do "make rmconfig" on either box, the dependency error goes away.

This should be sufficient, I think?  :-)

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc@parodius.com |