Date:      Sun, 9 May 2010 18:23:35 +0200
From:      "Hans F. Nordhaug" <Hans.F.Nordhaug@hiMolde.no>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache 22 - FreeBSD 8.0 - (httpd), uid 80: exited on signal 11

* Helmut Schneider <jumper99@gmx.de> [2010-05-03]:
> Hans F. Nordhaug wrote:
>
> > * Helmut Schneider <jumper99@gmx.de> [2010-05-02]:

> > > Find the .core file, start gdb with the core file, type "bt", post
> > > the output.
> >
> > Sorry, I should have mentioned that I can't find any core files.
> > "find / -name '*.core'" returns nothing.
>
> I guess one can assume that
>
> - you already checked RAM with memtest or so.
> - you already check your hard drive (you mentiened you fsck'ed your
> hard drive and found errors that wer corrected)
> - you are running one or more perl apps within apache?

Thx to you and everybody else who have answered so far:

- I have (now) checked RAM with memtest for several days. No issues.
- Yes, I have already checked my hard drive using fsck, and the few
  problems that were reported was fixed a week ago.
- My websites are using PHP, not Perl. I have checked/fixed the
  extension loading order using fixphpextorder.sh as posted on
  http://www.pingle.org/2007/09/22/php-crashes-extensions-workaround
  It didn't help. I don't have that many extensions - the order is:

root@myserver[~](18:18:19)718:>cat /usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini
extension=pgsql.so
extension=iconv.so
extension=hash.so
extension=dom.so
extension=gd.so
extension=pdo.so
extension=zlib.so
extension=mbstring.so
extension=pdo_mysql.so
extension=openssl.so
extension=session.so
extension=simplexml.so
extension=gettext.so
extension=sqlite.so
extension=mysql.so
extension=xml.so

Any more hints?

Regards,
Hans

PS! There are still no core files generated. I have
":coredumpsize=unlimited" in /etc/login.conf, but maybe something else is
surpressing the core file generation.)

PS! The Perl exit problem is still present, but that was related to
amavisd.