Date:      Thu, 7 Oct 2010 08:22:09 -0500
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@immure.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   New mutt-devel problems with text/html processing

The new version of mutt-devel nolonger honors my mailcap entry to invoke lynx
when it encounters a text/html file type. Instead it simply displays the raw
html text. According to their UPDATING file, they say:

    "all text/* parts can be displayed inline without mailcap"

Which is suspiciously in the realm of the problem I'm seeing.

Perhaps there's now some other way of displaying text/html files w/o mailcap
and an external program that I'm missing?

Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Willcox                A great many people think they are thinking
bob@immure.com             when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.