Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2011 21:26:37 +0000
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>
Cc:        cvs-ports@FreeBSD.org, ports-committers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/graphics/metapixel Makefile distinfo

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 03:30:59AM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Sometimes this is really frustrating.  Way too many ports are just
> so, fragile, and the onus to fix up any the breakage then lies with
> those of us who care about general improvements and infrastructure.

(I should have responded to this earlier, sorry)

I sympathize with your frustration.  OTOH the only way we make progress
is if people like yourself pick up the totally-non-glamorous "dirty work"
and just grind through to get it committed.

You're basically describing the story of my life here, so I really _do_
sympathize.  It's the type of thing that is completely invisible once
it's fixed, and only noticeable when it's broken.

I appreciate the time you've put into it.

mcl