Date:      Tue, 24 May 2011 02:37:42 -0500
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        Anton Shterenlikht <mexas@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: build failure of ganglia-monitor-core-3.1.7

--CUfgB8w4ZwR/yMy5

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 10:19:40AM +0100, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
> On ia64 and sparc64, both current, I get
> a build failure of ganglia-monitor-core-3.1.7
> when updating from 3.1.1_6:
>=20
> =3D=3D=3D>  Building for ganglia-monitor-core-3.1.7
> make: cannot open Makefile.
> *** Error code 1
>=20
> Stop in /usr/ports/sysutils/ganglia-monitor-core.

Does it work for you on any other platforms?  If so, there is probably a
configure failure above that needs to be analyzed.

The output these commands after a failed build might also be helpful:
	cd /usr/ports/sysutils/ganglia-monitor-core
	ls -l `make -V WRKSRC`

> I contacted the maintainer, but haven't heard
> anything back. I'm writing to the list in
> case I missed something about this update.

Sorry I missed your message, the only messages I saw that obviously
related to ganglia were about the broken fetch URL.

-- Brooks

--CUfgB8w4ZwR/yMy5

--CUfgB8w4ZwR/yMy5--