Date:      Thu, 16 Jun 2011 20:20:32 +0400
From:      Peter Vereshagin <peter@vereshagin.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: free sco unix

You can't take no for an answer, freebsd-questions!
2011/06/16 11:54:05 -0400 Robert Simmons <rsimmons0@gmail.com> => To freebsd-questions@freebsd.org :
RS> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright
RS> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trademark

I'll surely will when I'll have some to trade ;-)

RS> Copyright pertains to the source code.  Trademark pertains to the use of
RS> signs, symbols, names, logos, etc.

Source code itself can have 'signs, symbols, names, logos, etc.' and consist in
terms of its usability of them, doesn't it just use to?
'signs, symbols, names, logos, etc.' same way can have their source code and
consist in terms of their usability of it, doesn't they just use to?

Such a relationships system will just ruin into ashes droven by such a kinds of
the internal controversions. Murphy's rule for that case is: all of that will
happen just in time I'll be ready to use it. Don't just make this moment come
sooner with my understanding. ;-)

73! Peter pgp: A0E26627 (4A42 6841 2871 5EA7 52AB  12F8 0CE1 4AAC A0E2 6627)
--
http://vereshagin.org