Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:14:48 -0700
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Does linux-c6-flashplugin-11.2r202.406 work under stable/10?

--bX/mw5riLlTkt+Gv

Yesterday, I (mostly -- adapted to pkg) followed the process at the
bottom of portmaster(8) to rebuild all of the installed ports on my
laptop under stable/10 @r273626.

There was some "turbulence" in the process, and I noted that after it
comleted, despite having run "nspluginwrapper -v -a -i" (yes, as me),
the Flash player appears to be non-functional in firefox-33.0,1.

I had been able to use it successfully as built under stable/9.

I had migrated from the linux-f10 to the -c6 on 29 September; the laptop
gets OS & ports updates daily.

This morning, after updating the laptop to stable/10 @r273729 and
updating installed ports as of r371545, I:

* pkg delete -f linux\*
* portmaster emulators/linux-c6
* nspluginwrapper -v -a -i

and it still appears to be non-functional.  (E.g., attempting to
display a YouTube video leaves a static black rectangle instead of
showing expected images and there is no sound.  Attempting to use
<http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/>; or <http://www.speedtest.net/>;
fails, as there is nothing selectable to start any of the tests.  "top"
shows libflashplayer.so processes running, but they don't appear to be
doing anything useful.)

Is there something obvious that I'm missing here?

Should I file a PR?  Is there additional information I should provide if
I do?

Thanks!

[Reply-To set, as I'm not subscribed to emulation@.]

Peace,
david
--=20
Taliban: Evil cowards with guns afraid of truth from a 14-year old girl.

--bX/mw5riLlTkt+Gv

--bX/mw5riLlTkt+Gv--