Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 2015 15:02:42 -0600
From:      reg@dwf.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install to a Partition problems.

I would like to thank the numerous people that responded to
my question, they answered various questions, but not the
one I asked,

NAMELY

How do I get FreeBSD to install to the 2nd partition of a
MBR partitioned disk.  The first partition has PCBSD on
it if this is a complication.

I see nowhere where I can choose a partition (ok slice), and
the Installer always shows me that it it going to overwrite
my partiation/slice 1.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@dwf.com