Date:      Fri, 10 Feb 2017 17:31:30 +0300
From:      Eygene Ryabinkin <rea@freebsd.org>
To:        Steve Wills <swills@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ruby@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] Fix ruby2[123] plist for CAPIDOCS set

Steve, good day.

Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 09:08:05AM -0500, Steve Wills wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 02/10/2017 09:01, Eygene Ryabinkin wrote:
> > Gentlemen, good day.
> >
> > The patch at
> >   http://codelabs.ru/fbsd/ports/patches/ruby-22-23-fix-CAPI-plist.patch
> > fixes CAPIDOCS case for the current Ruby ports.  Checked its applicability
> > to all current on/off combination of doc-related knobs (CAPIDOCS/DOCS/RDOC).
> >
> > OK to commit?
>
> I double checked this the last time I touched the port and the plist was
> correct. Any idea what changed? Maybe doxygen got updated?

Had you made your last attempt with CAPIDOCS engaged?  I had noticed
this problem around a month ago for the first time, though I hadn't
been building Ruby-related stuff for a while on it.  By the way,
it is -CURRENT; (just now) dunno if it makes any difference.

Do you have an example content from the files my patch removes?
I'll try to look them up.

Thanks!
--
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]