Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2018 07:21:41 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        Mateus Rodrigues de Morais <mateus@mateus.tech>, mono@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [GSoC'18] Porting Microsoft's CoreCLR, CoreFX, and PowerShell to FreeBSD

Hi!

Sorry for the top post. I'm really glad to see someone pick this up as I ha=
ve dropped the ball. I'll try to send you some information later. =E2=80=8E=
Here is a description of the current status of where the porting is at: htt=
ps://github.com/dotnet/corefx/issues/1626#issuecomment-378627311

I am helping another person with his SGOC on RTEMS so I will not be able to=
 give my full attention to you =C2=A0but will help where I can. It will be =
important to push the Linux ports of dotnetcore 1 forward for your success.=
=C2=A0

I will write back soon with more details but didn't want your last message =
to go unanswered.=C2=A0

Cheers
Russ

Sent=C2=A0from=C2=A0my=C2=A0BlackBerry=C2=A010=C2=A0smartphone=C2=A0on=C2=
=A0the=C2=A0Virgin=C2=A0Mobile=C2=A0network.
=C2=A0 Original Message =C2=A0