Date:      Mon, 09 Feb 1998 10:11:48 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Japan trip report..

As promised, I did a little trip report on my recent PR tour of Tokyo.
In keeping with the modern trend towards using the web for everything,
and especially since there were so many images involved, I did my
report in HTML for a change.  Please see:

	http://www.freebsd.org/~jkh/japan/report

Thanks to all the FreeBSD developers and friends who were such
gracious hosts during my stay there!  You made this a most enjoyable
experience indeed...

					Jordan

with "unsubscribe hackers" in the body of the message