Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 1999 12:15:26 +0300
From:      Alexander Dubinin <alex@nstl.nnov.ru>
To:        FreeBSD-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NFS?

    Hello All!

 Near a week ago I'm asked it in freebsd-questions, but doesn't receive any
helpful answer. Maybe here you can help me?

 I try to set up NFS between my boxes, but it doesn't work...

 at box1:
  /etc/exports contain:
>  /usr/shared -mapall=root box1 box2
  nfsd started.

 at box2 I try to mount it:
>  box2# mount_nfs box1:/usr/shared /mnt
and it write me:
>  mount_nfs: can't access /usr/shared: Permission denied

NFS client & server configured in /etc/rc.conf at box1 and box2.
Both box1 and box2 have normal and reverse DNS records, so IPs
resolved by names correctly.
/usr/share at box1 has world-writable permissions.

What's wrong?
I'm confused :(((

 Bye!
  Alexander Dubinin,                                            mailto: alex@nstl.nnov.ru