Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2016 19:06:18 +0100
From:      Michael Grimm <trashcan@ellael.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   openntpd-5.7p4_2,2 depends on libressl-2.2.6 ?!

Hi =E2=80=94

A couple of days ago, poudriere started complaining about openntpd:

	| pkg-static: libressl-2.2.6 conflicts with openssl-1.0.2_11 =
(installs files into the same place). =20
	| Problematic file: /usr/local/bin/openssl
	|
	| Failed to install the following 1 package(s): =
/packages/All/openntpd-5.7p4_2,2.txz

I cannot find any remarks in /usr/ports/UPDATING about openntpd =
depending on libressl, and I really do not want to switch my system to =
libressl just pleasing openntpd.

Question: any chance to get around that dependency?

Thanks and regards,
Michael