Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 06:46:47 -0700
From:      bear@pacificnet.net
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ISO NIC Advise

Hey all,

Like the Subjects sugests, I'm in search of some network card advise.  I'm
really considering this Cable Modem deal, but I'm not too sure which NIC I
should purchase.  Everything now-a-days is all plug-n-play which I really
don't want to hassle with. I don't mind setting jumpers, IRQ's, or
whatever.  So basically I'm looking for an inexpensive NIC that is *very*
FreeBSD compatible.  heh, I pretty much want a no-brainer install. =D

So the big question is: Which NIC do you guys recommend?

Thanks,

Joey Bear Garcia