Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 08:36:08 -0700
From:      "David B. Alder" <dbalder@unm.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I sent this message before and would like a response TODAY!!!

 I downloaded all I could to install FreeBSD on my machine this past
weekend.  I had intended to install from a DOS partition, but when I've
configured the setup and am ready to select the installation media type,
when I select DOS partition, it tells me that it can't mount it.  I tried
looking for some documentation in your on line manual, but it was very
limited.  If you could give me some pointers...just some basic stuff for
installing from a DOS partition, I'd appreciate it.

David Alder