Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 2000 07:42:04 +0800
From:      John Ryan <jryan@kgv.edu.hk>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3.4STABLE to 4.1STABLE can't make modules

I've followed the instructions in UPDATING to the letter, but when I get to
/usr/src/sys/modules
make install, I get:

bash-2.03# cd sys/modules
bash-2.03# make install
===> accf_data
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 555   accf_data.ko /modules
install: accf_data.ko: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

I noticed in the archives, that other people are people are having this
problem. Has anyone fixed it? What is accf_data.ko?

I did a make update about about a week ago.

Thanks
John Ryan