Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 1997 14:06:51 -0500
From:      Rob Judd <rjudd@kan.lmcda.lmco.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   disk geometry for a Maxtor LXT-340S disk

Hello, I was hoping that someone might have already gone through
installing FreeBSD on a Maxtor LXT-340S disk drive, and, would be
willing to provide the disk geometry that was used.

To date, I have attempted the installation several times, and, so far,
each time, I get the 'Missing operating system' message after selecting
the FreeBSD O/S.

Any ideas,

later,
rob

--
Robert Judd				voice	: (613) 599 3270 x513
Lockheed Martin Canada Inc.		fax	: (613) 599 3282