Date:      Fri, 02 May 1997 10:42:13 -0400
From:      "Douglas D.A. Renton" <dougr@immrc.eng.mcmaster.ca>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ATI TV Tuner Card, and PC 2 TV Toaster

Hi,

   I was wondering if anyone is working on a driver (of some
sort) for the ATI TV tuner, and Toaster (PC 2 TV).

   I E-Mailed ATI, and they say they won't provide the low level
information required. (to me) However I suspect that a request
from the people at FreeBSD would be better received.

   If any one is working on a driver, I would be interested in
helping. If anyone has the information required to write
such a driver I would be interested in that also.

Thanks in advance

Doug
dougr@immrc.eng.mcmaster.ca