Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 1997 22:49:26 +0000
From:      Alfred Perlstein <perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCSI support? urgent! plus driver info?

I have a chance to buy a soundcard for my freebsd box for really really
really cheap, it has an onboard SCSI controller the add says it's a:
Adaptec AIC6360 chipset

is this curerently supported?

i know the combination of it being ISA and on a soundcard is going to
make it a cheasy SCSI option but will it work? are there any bugs for
that controller as of now?

Thanks in advance.

btw, how do you guys get programming information for the various drivers
you guys write? i called IOMEGA about coding a driver for thier 2gig
Ditto drive and a bunch of drones put me on hold forever then told me
they don't release specs on thier hardware... i find this hard to belive
as the ZIP drive is supported by various Unices...

--
|Alfred Perlstein - Programming & SysAdmin for hire...
|perlsta@sunyit.edu
|http://www.cs.sunyit.edu/~perlsta
: ---"Have you seen my FreeBSD tatoo?"
' ---"who was that masked admin?"