Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 1998 21:54:55 -0800
From:      "Michael T. Gray, met" <mtg@dmi.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Poof.... it's gone??

Hi,
	Managed to get my first server up just a couple days ago. Asked
everyone about FTP Serving software for webpages to customers. One of
the most frequent suggestions was wu-ftpd. I downloaded, installed ran
the Make utility, looks like everything worked fine. Now where did that
file go? I am still having a bit of trouble understanding where files
are going and why. I know DOS very well, UNIX is still new (~ week).

			Thanks in advance, MTG
--
         MTG EnterPrizes