Date:      Wed, 04 Feb 1998 14:19:46 -0500
From:      "Michael G. Thompson" <mthompsn@mica.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question.

Our organization is looking to migrate off of Unixware 2.1.2 (I hear you
groaning, believe me, I sympathize.)  I've worked with BSDI 3.2, and
liked it, but BSDI wants a _rediculous_ amount of money for a 2-server
(one and a mirror) site.  How far has FreeBSD diverged from BSDI?  In
addition, can FBSD support server mirroring and clustering?  Thanks in
advance.
|   Michael G. Thompson, Director of Computer and Network Services   |
|   Maryland Institute, College Of Art - Campus Technical Services   |
|         1300 Mount Royal Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland  21217        |
|   Voice: (410) 225-2464                      Fax: (410) 225-2468   |