Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 19:29:22 +0900
From:      "Alan B. Stone" <stoneab@zam0.attnet.or.jp>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   References to XiGraphics

Hi,

I contacted XiGraphics this evening, and they informed me that the
information concerning CDE being available for FreeBSD is quite old.
They no longer support or ship it.  They claimed the demand just wasn't
there.  I gather that the last version they released was based on
FreeBSD 2.2?  Is there a way to find out if anyone has continued to work
on CDE since Xi stopped?  I for one would be very interested, since I
would like to install it on several work platforms, but don't want to
have to change the users current interface.

Thanks.

Alan B. Stone
Senior Technical Representative
Communications Technology Research Activity Japan