Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 1998 00:43:32 -0200
From:      Gustavo Vieira G C Rios <grios@netshell.vicosa.com.br>
To:        Eddie Lawhead <eddie@silk.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and C Programming

if you wanna be a real programmer you should know the hardware you are
programming to, right ?
So look for "The Art of Assembler Programming" at your best search site,
like altavista, yahoo, etc.

This book, despites of the title gives you knowlegde about Hardware and
give you exercises on which you can use C.

I hope i have helped you.