Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 1999 17:05:01 -0500
From:      Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
To:        Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Logo merchandise

While we're talking about the other promotional goods, how's about some
T-SHirts that are black instead of white? I hate white t-shirts but i'd love
to get a FreeBSD shirt.

Eric Wayte wrote:

> There has been a thred on -chat about the FreeBSD mugs and posters, and
> their possible return.  I would like to see bumper stickers and license
> plate frames.  If I'm not mistaken, Red Hat includes a bumper sticker in
> every box and the magazine Linux Journal sells "Powered by Linux" license
> plate frames.
>
> I love the FreeBSD decals (I have two on my PalmIII and five on my
> monitor) but would love to see the "Powered by FreeBSD" enlarged for use
> on a vehicle.  A simple license plate frame with the URL on top and
> "Powered by FreeBSD" would also look great.
>
> Eric Wayte
> Database Administrator
> University of Central Florida
> ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu

Laurence Berland, Stuyvesant HS Debate
Windows 98: n.
        useless extension to a minor patch release for
        32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a
        16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
        originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor,
        written by a 2-bit company that can't stand for
        1 bit of competition.
http://stuy.debate.net
icq #7434346                    aol imer E1101