Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:37:10 -0500
From:      Jahanur R Subedar <jahanur@jjsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help Please!! Virtual Domain.

HI,
Everybody I am going nuts on this.
Please help me. I dont know what is going on at all.
I have 10 other Virtual Domain name they are working fine.
I dont whats got into it. I am trying to setup a virtual domain for
IANT.COM.
Here is what I get when I do nslookup:

Default Server:  runner.jjsoft.com
Address:  206.97.149.64

> set type=any
> iant.com
Server:  runner.jjsoft.com
Address:  206.97.149.64

Non-authoritative answer:
iant.com        nameserver = NS.JJSOFT.COM
iant.com        nameserver = NS.IGURU.NET

iant.com        nameserver = NS.JJSOFT.COM
iant.com        nameserver = NS.IGURU.NET
NS.IGURU.NET    internet address = 38.193.248.2

I have setup the db files properly. Basically what I did is just used
sed command to replace the name of the domain name from another db file.

and added a line in the named.boot file.
I have been doing for a month now its woeking fine.
I have used the same proces on "iant.net" , its working fine.
Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.
Jahanur