Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 22:40:00 +0800
From:      Roy <eollaroy@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Inquiry

Hi My name is Roy,

  I started freebsd quite recently and i havent yet finished reading the
Book that comes with the CD  but i installed Ftp and apache in one
server but when i finished both, ftp could not function i tried
configuring  the httpd.conf  i specified the bindaddress to our IP
address but when i and commented out others coz it says "invalid load
command " /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf and some line it says invalid
syntax error either one could function but not both.. what is wrong did
i miss any  configuration files?? and /etc/rc.conf .  I could appreciate
it if u could lend me a hand thanks

roy
eollaroy@yahoo.com