Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:52:16 +0300
From:      "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>
To:        nobreak@hongik.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Looking for more big POWER.JPG image.

So what's the problem? Take an small image
and make a big one from the small with Adobe
Photoshop or Corel Draw :)
Seung-young Kim wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'm Seung-young Kim working for Korea FreeBSD Users Group.
>
> Recentely, we plan to make a FreeBSD badge and FreeBSD CD Package
> to announce FreeBSD more widely in Korea. So these days We're
> planing about how can we make it, FreeBSD, more popular.
> And our designer asked me it's needed more and more big
> power.jpg(New BSD Daemon style, The Power to Serve!, image) image.
>
> So could you help me? It's little urgent.
>
> Regards...
> --
> Seung-young Kim         http://www.hongik.com
> Enable your web site with Hongik Internet, Inc.

WBW  Andy V. Oleynik            (When U work in virtual office
prime.net.ua's                   U have good chance to obtain
system administrator             virtual money ö%-)
+380442448363