Date:      Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:45:35 -0500
From:      TrouBle <trouble@hackfurby.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   REWARD...! Perl Programmer master.passwd problem

Okay real simple.... ive had enough, i have a cash reward of a decent
sum to the first perl programmer who can re-write a script, to work with
the BSd style master.passwd file and write it cortrectly, this is a web
based cgi written in perl, orginially for linux shadow passwds. i can
give you access to the box, the script and the first person who can
provide a working solution gets the dough... oh... yeah the dough, well
its a few hundred dollars offered by my employer. let me know who wants
a crack at it !