Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2000 17:28:15 -0700
From:      Brent Rector <brent@talou.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sane & Freebsd 3.4

Has anyone successfully installed the "sane" port? For some reason it
installed properly, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to
attach the backend to it so that it will utilize even the test backend.

When I type "scanimage -L" it returns absolutely nothing...

Very confused on Good Friday,

Brent
--
Brent L. Rector                brent@talou.net
SysAdmin

--   OWNED?  MS: Who's Been In Your Computer Today?