Date:      Mon, 03 Jul 2000 15:32:02 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@muc.de>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, Daniel Berlin <dan@cgsoftware.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPPoE not working

Gary Jennejohn wrote:

> Doesn't help. ng_ether.ko was being automatically loaded before your
> change. Loading it before starting ppp also doesn't help.
>
> I'm beginning to think that the bug is in NETGRAPH.

I agree. to be more precise, between the new ng_ether code,
and the ng_pppoe code.

running the pppoe node with the AAA code enabled (check the file)
might lead to some clues.
also sticking a 'tee' node between the
ether node and the pppoe node would also be instructive.

Brian, what would it take to add a debug option that would insert
it?

I have no debug facilities here.

--
      __--_|\  Julian Elischer