Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:26:14 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@cup.hp.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Vivek Khera <khera@kciLink.com>, stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP! Always use the 'make buildkernel' target to make  yerkernels

Kris Kennaway wrote:

> > You're not being fair and you know it...
>
> In the context of this discussion (using the tools available at present to
> provide a trouble-free kernel build) I think I was being quite fair.

In any context you weren't fair, because you used your self-imposed
responsibility as an argument and at the same time you were working on
our feeling of guilt by emphasizing that we did not do any support in
this case. The fact that it is therefore our fault that the burden was
completely on your shoulders could not be misread even if it was between
the lines...

[or put differently: It isn't fair, because this is a mailinglist for
*technical* discussions]

<devilish grin that probably won't come off until I'm slapped in the
face>

*slap*

<nope it's still there :->

--